Saturday, March 10, 2007

Procedural Programming Ascii Art

New semester, new luck!



Last Monday, now has the new semester started, and it just went for a go again without teaching material and double bottom. Since we are finally in tears the Jason have adopted (see picture) spin now, new teachers in today and so slow it reflects life (or something which is called so) in the booth. The first lesson went pretty well, sometimes even really good and who is already enjoying the fruits, a whole group of Chinese the phrase "brown beer brewer peasant bride" to be told backward and forward? In any case, I have to learn 100 new students a lot of the names are sometimes "Gesila" and "Alwine. This is still a joke. And the new teacher, Valentine, must also be chinesitisiert yet, and I very deeply into the grab bag of tricks (as you can see in the pictures). Unfortunately, I have the Chinese teachers too many swear words taught and now I am called frequently times "snoring nose" and "whistle". In the latter, they squander away and to me, however, and as such is a "Pfieffe" or very rough and "pepper" smashed against. This is the case then of course hard. And then when I give my students the opportunity to ask me some questions, is something like "What color eyes do you have?". SOOOO interesting I find myself again not now! Well does, but all in all (some just because of this) is still a lot of fun and I will once again able to develop my whole entertainment potential. And my Chinese is a bit more now. Now I can even say perfectly that i ch not understand! Hurrah! Even the phrase "Without the party, there would be no new China", I can (gong chan dang you Mei mei you xin jiu Zhongguo). And I was certified that I am Chinese (s) have become. Will say more stupid than before. Glad I'm already doing on the visit by Julia and Mark, with which I will do it again on a tour of the area and can show off with half knowledge. So it is once again fun in the land of the death penalty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment