Friday, March 2, 2007

Macleans White Strips

Babe, I'm back again!

Hi! Bin returned yesterday from my holiday and wanted to deliver the first reports. It was really quite töfte what do I got to see everything. First we went to Qingdao, which is a really beautiful city. After that I had gone to Yantai, which is indeed "not quite as impressive" but still has a certain charm. I'm geschippert a ferry to Dalian, which is the absolute fashion city in China and you can see really wacky trends. In particular, the Mega-Death of a Chinese robe surprised me hard. NEM has a lot of '80s-style dress like the here and style. I will try to present the cities or individually but first there are times photos of Qingdao, in more detail by the Pijiu lu - the beer road. There is namely, the Tsingtao Brewery, which produces the best-known beer brand in China and of course a must for a "beer tourism" is. Thanks to my two girls Helen and Therese (Meng Heng and Tan Junjie), which turned out to be exceptionally good tour guides, I get to see much amazing. Among other things, we were finally in the Peking Opera, which was only half as bad as you imagine it. And even ümmesönst! This was then, many interesting buildings from the German colonial period and some rock temple. Who ever comes in the vicinity should definitely take a look there. Now the journey continues (on Monday the 5th) again with the teaching going on and I will teach the second semester (Japps!), which has only been about 6 months Learn German. This will not be easy but somehow's will work out. can work on with a pinch of hands. Or so. So another challenge it is to dealing with banal dilettantism. On Tuesday it will also gain from Aachen, and on 17 look at Mark and Julia (also Aachen) over here and then I can play the Touriführer. Another challenge! This indeed has no end! And my computer zickt have it again! So all the same. Hope you are all going well and I'm looking forward to your mails with information from the gossip of the imperial city.



0 comments:

Post a Comment