Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Wedding After Party Message

Roaches everywhere except in the fridge!


To the cockroaches in my apartment to be Lord, I have resorted to drastic measures and myself here once equipped with the local chemotherapy clubs. And I've found this package! In addition to the theatrical, indeed downright Shakespearean Representation of a cockroach death and funny description "Last Dinner" I found the text in the lower left corner also very typical of China: "The product recommended by the National Patriotic Sanitation Committee Sports Expert Committee For Eliminating Four Insects". This looks very similar to the Chinese that they call a full committee with a name in the endless life, to eliminate four insects! Probably where it still have 20 more security officers looked on. We'll see if at least the cockroaches are impressed and do it with her early death made known.

0 comments:

Post a Comment