Friday, October 27, 2006

How Much Is A Eng1 Medical?

short break open ended

Ok, the last days were quite a luxury hotel here in terms of Internet. But that has now unfortunately over! Tomorrow we move into the new apartment and there are no first name. That is, I'm going for an indeterminate time not to be online. How I know this probably for a week or more. As a consolation I have put some photos on this page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/punchorock/

If you click on the sets on the right side is also an explanatory text and even to something like an order. Soon I will tell more times from school and stuff. Now I have to take care of me for my first move. And catch up on sleep - as the Chinese really meiser way and everywhere can. I've got still some difficulties. See you soon with new photos and old jokes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment