Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Size 10 Boot What Size Binding Burton

Dalian



So before I forget completely what been 2 months, I will tell about my last resort: Dalian. Dalian is an absolute fashion city in China, so Thats has more 80's mullet hair styles and I've even seen a Chinese person with "Iron Maiden" habit. All in all, the city is already cleaner and more modern than many other cities in China. Something like Shanghai, but not so big and slaying. The whole but started more problematic, because the ferry I was unloaded at the freight port and I first had to fight through
to downtown. Was probably more of a stumble, but ultimately I had it done but then but I had never had such problems, navigate me. In China at least. In Dalian informed Uta, a very nice and charming German editor who I met in Shanghai. And was her visit to Chris and we were able to defy the third daily madness. We are then in the evening went to the local amusement park and took a look at the still omnipresent pigs figures. There was even one of the second evening visited pubs that we "Did hur birthday, ow!" For a Chinese could sing. Did the other two it yet, but they learned fast! All in all it was really funny and it did very well after a long time rumzukalauern again without the rather silly jokes constantly having to explain. The city itself is also very impressive, and somehow also very comfortable. Then we went back with very little sleep and a slight hangover from Yantai and then to Jinan. Travel in China is fun as hell, but also very exhausting.
Now I prepare everything before grad to meet Friday to go to Beijing because there NOFX play. Together with Reflector, I have often praised a Chinese punk band. I am very excited and will of course report on it! Otherwise, the lesson is once again a mishmash of prescribed texts and catastrophic catastrophic improvisation on my part! All the best from the ever-warmer (25 degrees) becoming Jinan. The 40 is still up to grade! I'm sweating already before Fear!
PS: The new No Means No rocks like a fox in the henhouse!

0 comments:

Post a Comment