Friday, February 9, 2007

Waffle Hot Dog Recipes

Huhu (shame)

Now it's been so long to vomit that I write again. One of my ready-made excuse is that the hard drive has given up on my BRAND NEW LAPTOP mind and I get through my year abroad, a new warranty. That took some time, however. And I was pretty lazy. So shame on my head and that of HP. Since I'm going tomorrow forgiven directly times a week in Beijing, there is only a brief report on the current situation in the "Foreign Expert" building. Today, Jason has left the country and Jing gene Korea will soon Austria make their test results to make money. Or so. In any case, it is going to be very lonely this week for me (sniff) what I'm trying to push with excessive travel. What I will of course take photos. I first packed on my Flickr page and some new photos from now on I will report regularly (promise!). So check out the new photos, makes you so, that I am well and I will try to write something from my travels.
course, I wish you all a happy new (Chinese) year, which is the "Year of the Pig" by the way are. What am 18.02. will start and will hopefully be enjoyable for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment